Srinagar- A fire broke out in a shed located at Church lane in Srinagar on Thursday, officials said here.
An official said that fire was brought under control soon after.
He said that no loss of life was reported, wgile cause of fire is being ascertained.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.