Youth Dies While Raising Muharram Banner in Budgam

Representational Photo

Srinagar- A youth died of electrocution on Wednesday while installing a Muharram banner at his house in Mirgund area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district.

22-year old Syed Ajaz Moosvi, son of Syed Mustafa of Mirgund sustained serious burn injuries when he came into contact with a live wire while installing a banner atop his house, reports said.

The injured youth, reports said, was shifted to District Hospital Budgam for treatment. However, the doctors there referred him to SMHS hospital Srinagar for advanced treatment.

The youth later succumbed to severe burn injuries at the Srinagar hospital.

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: Join Now

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS