Srinagar- A 45 year old woman died due to electric shock in North Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Saturday afternoon.
News agency GNS reported that a woman died of electric shock after she accidentally came in contact with a live wire at her home.
The deceased woman has been identified as Haleema Begum (45), wife of Mohammad Rafiq Bomla, of Bonali Boniyar
Meanwhile a case has been registered in this regard
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.