As a merchant, your entire e-commerce business revolves around providing customers with quality products and services in return for payments. However, with the ongoing cutthroat competition in the marketplace, delivering quality products and services is not enough. You must also provide your customers with other comforts like a seamless payment process.
Offering a smooth payment service can be a little tricky as there are numerous payment methods available in the market in today’s time. Opting for a payment gateway requires a lot of technical expertise, so if you have a startup or a small/medium-sized enterprise, NGO, etc., it is preferable to make a payment button.
Starting a business online has enough challenges, and accepting payments should not be one of them. Make a payment button to start accepting payments in less than 5 minutes.
How to Use a Payment Button to Boost Sales?
- The Right Placement is Important
Once you make a payment button, it is important to place it at the right place on your website. The placement depends on the type of business you are undertaking. For instance, if your website is centrally an information hub, place it somewhere in the middle of the webpage. This way, you will not ruin the experience of customers who are still researching.Moreover, if your website is a full-blown product or service selling platform, place your payment button right on the top. This helps customers avoid unnecessary scrolling.
- Choose a Striking Design
A payment button should be attractive enough to catch customers’ attention. This can be achieved by selecting the right color, shape, and size of your payment button. It is preferred that your payment button should be designed a little differently from the rest of your website.Using contrasting colors and fonts can make your payment button more appealing and hence would attract customers to buy your products or services.
- Integrate Your Payment Button with Retargeting
It is common these days for e-commerce businesses to use retargeting campaigns to engage the consumers who did not convert. Various brands try to bring back prospective customers with exclusive offers and reminders for what has been sitting in their shopping carts.
8 Easy Steps to Make a Payment Button
- With the increasing number of payment service providers in the market, each one is trying to win over with their unique services. However, it is important to indulge in in-depth research about various reputable options to pick the best one for your business.
- Once you have selected a payment service provider, go to their dashboard to log in.
- Click on the “create payment button” option.
- Select the product or service you want to attach to your payment button. Remember that you can change the selected item at any point in time.
- Next, enter the necessary information such as item name, currency, ID, amount, tax, etc.
- In case you do not like how your payment button looks, many reputable payment service providers give you a flexible service of customizing your payment button. You can change its color, shape, item description, and much more.
- After you are done filling in all necessary details, you can select the option of “generate code.” Copy the code once it is generated.
- Go to your web platform, paste the generated code, and you are ready to accept payments through a payment button.
Make Checkout Simple with Razorpay Payment Button
If you are a part of this competitive and fierce world of e-commerce, you need to ensure that you give your customers the utmost comfort while shopping. Razorpay is a leading payment solution that allows your customers to select a one-time or subscription plan with the same payment button.
Visit their website to read more about how Razorpay clients use payment buttons to save money and improve conversion.
- DISCLAIMER: Kashmir Observer makes every effort to ensure that the information carried in sponsored posts and advertisements appearing in the newspaper is correct. However the newspaper takes no responsibility nor does it necessarily endorse the content of these posts. Readers are therefore requested to verify the contents before acting thereupon. -ADMIN
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.