Electric Shock Kills Minor Boy

Representational Photo

Srinagar- In a tragic incident, a minor boy died of electrocution on Monday at his home in Kokernag area of South Kashmir’s Anantnag district.

Six-year-old Kifiyat Ahmad Bhat son of Nazir Ahmad Bhat received an electric shock at his home in Nagam village of Kokernag, reports said. The minor, reports said, was immediately shifted to the nearby Sub District Hospital (SDH) Kokernag by his family members for treatment. However, the doctor at the hospital declared him dead.

A police official told a local news agency GNS that the cognizance of the incident has been taken.

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: Join Now

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS