Srinagar: A teenager died here in capital Srinagar after he was electrocuted while repairing lightening system at Kabutar Khan at Dal Lake.
The teenager whom police identified as Rafiq Ahmed Sheikh son of Late Muhammad Maqbool Sheikh, resident of Sheikh Mohalla was repairing lightening system when he was electrocuted and died on spot.
The deceased was the sole bread earner for his family. He was 19 and BSc first year student. (CNS)
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.