2 die of food poisoning in Ramban

0Shares

Jammu: An eight-year-old girl and a woman died due to suspected food poisoning in Jammu and Kashmir’s Ramban district, officials said Monday.
Eight people of Gami village were last night rushed to the Batote hospital in the district after they complained of stomach ache and vomiting, they said.
Two of them — Parvli and Shoba Devi (85) died enroute to the hospital.
Chief Medical Officer (CMO) S D Khan, who along with a team of doctors visited the hamlet, said the patients were responding to the treatment.
Two of them have been shifted to the Government Medical College hospital, Jammu, he said.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS