Anantnag: A Mother and her minor son Tuesday died due to electric shock in Voi Dooru area of south Kashmirs Islamabad district.
Kausar Jan (37) W/o Showkat Ahmad Malik and her 3-year-old Son were electrocuted at home.
While Kausar died on the spot, her Son succumbed on way to a local hospital.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.