SRINAGAR: Two women have died after they consumed some poisonous substances in district Handwara and Anantnag.
In Handwara, a woman (name withheld) resident of Pringroo Kalamabad, consumed some poisonous substance on Oct 30, 2015. She was shifted to SKIMS Soura for treatment where she expired. Police has initiated proceedings under section 174 CrPC to ascertain the cause.
In Anantnag, a woman (name withheld) resident of Chaklipora Achabal has consumed some poisonous substance and was shifted to District Hospital Islamabad for treatment where she breathed her last. Police has initiated proceedings under section 174 CrPC to ascertain the cause.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.