PDD employee electrocuted in Kupwara

0Shares

Kupwara:  An employee of PDD was critically injured after he received electric shock in Trehgam area of Kupwara District last evening.
An employee of PDD Nazir Ahmad Ganaie son of Abdul Ahad Ganaie resident of Mughalpora got critically injured after he received electric shock while repairing a transformer at Kunan Poshpora, in the jurisdiction of Police Station Trehgam. The injured was shifted to the hospital for treatment.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS