Couple hurt in gas cylinder blast

Srinagar: A couple received burn injuries in a gas cy-linder blast at Nawakadal area of Srinagar City on Satur-day evening.

A police official said that a house at Nawakadal locality caught fire due to leakage of gas and instantly the gas cylinder in the kitchen exploded.

In the incident, husband and wife sustained burn injuries and were immediately shifted to SMHS hospital for treatment, the official said.

The official identified the injured as Nissar Ahmad Bhat his wife Rubeena Akhter.

Meanwhile, police has registered a case and further in-vestigations taken up in this regard, the official said.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS