If you received a payment failure alert, it means the renewal payment for your Kashmir Observer account may have failed due to one of the following reasons:
- Payment was declined by your bank or credit card provider
- Credit card provided has expired
- Credit card has insufficient funds
- Credit card number provided is invalid
- Credit card provided has not been approved for recurring payments
For more information on why the payment failed, please contact your bank or credit card company.
Update your payment method on Kashmir Observer right away and the system will automatically retry the payment. To do this:
1. Log in, hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner and select ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
2. Choose the BILLING tab.
3. And finally, select CHANGE PAYMENT METHOD, edit or add your new payment information and then choose SUBMIT.
If the payment continues to fail, contact our Support Team via the SUBMIT A REQUEST tab at the top of this page.
If we are unable to collect the payment after several attempts, your account will automatically be downgraded to our Basic plan.