Srinagar- A 20-year-old youth died due to electric shock in Batpora Nowbal area of Qaimoh in Slsouth Kashmir’s Kulgam district.
Quoting an official, news agency KNO reported that Mohsin Ahmad Bhat son of Abdul Ahad Bhat of Batpora Nowbal received electric shock last evening when he was repairing some gadget at his home.
He said soon after the incident the boy was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead on arrival.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.