Srinagar- A man died due to electric shock while repairing a motor at his home in Soibugh village of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday.
Quoting an official, news agency KNO reported that the man was injured after he received electric shock at his home in Gur Mohalla locality of Soibugh village.
The official said that he was immediately evacuated to JVC hospital Bemina, where he died during the treatment.
The deceased has been identified as Firdous Ahmad Malik son of Mohammad Akbar of Gur Mohalla Soibugh.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.