Teenager Electrocuted To Death In Central Kashmir’s Budgam

Representational Photo

Srinagar- A teenage boy died of electrocution at a bakery shop in Humhama area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Saturday.

News agency KDC reported one Suhail Ahmad Dar (18) son of Mohammad Shafi, a resident of Eidgah Mohalla Humhama received an electric shock, when he was at his friend’s Bakery shop.

Dar was immediately shifted to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead on arrival.

A police officer also confirmed the incident and said the cognizance of the incident has been taken.

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: Join Now

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS