Srinagar- A young migrant worker from Chattisgarh died of suspected alcohol overdose in Chadoora area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district, reports said Monday.
Around 1:00 pm Monday, the body of 28-year-old Ajay Kevat of Kurba Chattisgarh was brought to Sub-District Hospital Chadoora, a local news agency GNS reported. Kevat, was working as a labourer at Brick Kiln–A-16 Kathergund in Chadoora.
“The inquest proceedings have been started into the matter and the prima facie cause of death seems to be overdose of locally prepared alcoholic drink at the kiln,” the report quoted an unnamed officer as saying.
Be Part of Quality Journalism