Electric Shock Leaves Woman Dead

Representational Photo

Srinagar- A woman on Tuesday was electrocuted to death at her home in Shopian district of South Kashmir.

Kulsuma Akhtar, wife of Muhammad Rafiq Reshi was repairing an electric heater at her native village Bemnipora in the district when she received an electric shock, reports said. The impact of electric shock was so severe that it left the woman dead on the spot.

Meanwhile, Police have registered a case under relevant sections of law in this regard.

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: Join Now

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS