Four Injured In Fire Incident In Govt School In J&K’s Rajouri

Srinagar- Four people suffered burn injuries following leakage from a LPG cylinder in a government middle school at Draman Samote in Rajouri district on Saturday.

News agency GNS quoting official sources reported that there was leakage in the cooking gas cylinder which sparked off fire, leading to injuries to a teacher, Mariem Begum daughter of Abdul Latief, Shanaz Akhte,r Shokat Ali (cook), Shokat Ali son of Abdul Hamid of Draman and Saleema Akhter wife of Mohammad Iqbal of Draman. The fire was later brought under control, they said.

Meanwhile, all the injured were referred to Community Health Centre Kandi from where they were shifted to GMC Rajouri for advanced treatment. Station House Officer Budhal Mustaj Ahmed confirmed to GNS that four people suffered injuries in the incident.

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: Join Now

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS