Electricity Shock Kills Man In Central Kashmir’s Budgam

Representational Photo

Srinagar- A man was electrocuted to death while pruning trees at Chandpora area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Monday.

35-year-old Showkat Hussain Thoker, a resident of Chandpora while pruning trees received an electric shock after touching a live wire accidentally, reports said.

Thoker was immediately shifted to Budgam hospital where he was declared dead on arrival by the doctors.

Police have taken cognizance of the incident and further investigation is on.

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: Join Now

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS