Srinagar- A 35-year-old woman was electrocuted to death in Khansahib area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Friday afternoon.
News agency KNO quoting an official reported that the woman received electric shock when she was repairing electric heater and she died on the spot.
He identified the deceased as Haseena Bano wife of Bashir Ahmad Bhat of Razgeer Khansahib
Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and started inquest proceedings in this regard.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.