Electric Shock Kills Minor Boy

Representational Photo

Srinagar- A minor boy died on Tuesday after receiving an electric shock at his home in Mujpathri area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district.

Six-year-old Uzair Hameed Sheikh, son of Abdul Hameed from Mujpathri received an electric jolt at his home on Tuesday evening, reports said. The minor was soon after removed to sub district hospital where the doctors declared him dead.

A police official in the meantime also confirmed to a local news agency KDC about the death of the boy due to electrocution.

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: Join Now

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS