Srinagar- A 12-year-old boy died after receiving a electric shock at his home in Mamat area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday morning.
An official said that boy identified as Riyaan Ajaz son of Ajaz Ahmad Mir, a resident of Mamat Budgam received electric shock at his home, reported news agency KNO.
The boy was soon rushed to Budgam hospital by family members where the doctors declared him as brought dead on arrival.
An official said that they have taken the cognizance of the incident.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.