PDD Worker Electrocuted To Death In South Kashmir's Anantnag

Representational Photo

Srinagar- A 28-year-old casual labourer with PDD was electrocuted to death while repairing an electric line in this south Kashmir district on Wednesday, officials said.

They said the casual labourer-- Shabir Ahmad Khan, 28, son of Mohammad Iqbal Khan of Check Ishardas Mattan got electrocuted while repairing electric line at at Wantrag Kehribal. He was immediately shifted to Public Health Centre (PHC) Mattan where doctors declared him brought dead, reported news agency GNS.

A police official confirmed the death of the casual labourer . “Police have taken the cognizance and further proceedings are underway,” the official added

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: Join Now

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS