PDD Worker Dies Of Electric Shock

Representational Photo

Srinagar- A Power Development Department (PDD) employee died on Monday after receiving an electric shock in Pattan area of Baramulla district.

35-year-old Ghulam Rasool Wani was repairing a live wire on an electric pole in Khenpeth village of Singhpora in Pattan when he received an electric shock, reports said. Wani died on the spot due to the impact of the electric shock.

Notably, hundreds of power department linemen have already lost their lives in the line of their duty in the recent past in Kashmir. (KNO)

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: Join Now

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS