New Delhi: From 5G services to battery swapping for EV vehicles to e-passports, budget announcements for you and me.
Here is what this budget has for you
1. Tax slabs remain unchanged, but taxpayers can now file updated income tax returns within two years in a one-time window.
2. 5G mobile services to be rolled out within 2022-23
3. E-passports with embedded chips and futuristic technology to be rolled out next year.
4. In boost to EV sector, battery swapping policy to be introduced
5. A 30 per cent tax will apply on income from the sale or acquisition of virtual and digital assets such as cryptocurrency.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.