25-Year Old Youth Electrocuted To Death In Central Kashmir’s Budgam

Representational Photo

Budgam- A 25-year-old youth was electrocuted when he came in contact with a live wire at Haran area of Central Kashmir's Budgam district while repairing it.

Reports said that the victim, Rouf Rahim Var accidentally touched the live electricity wire while repairing the main supply line to his residence at village Haran in Budgam.

They said he was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared him dead on arrival, they added.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS