Electric Shock Kills Woman

Representational Photo

Srinagar: A woman died after receiving an electric shock in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Wednesday.

27-year-old Muneera Begum, wife of Reyaz Ahmad received electric shock when she came into contact with a live wire at her home in Dardpora village on Wednesday afternoon, reports said. A mother of three, Muneera was immediately shifted to a hospital for treatment. However, the doctors there declared her brought dead

After completing legal-medico formalities, her body was handed over to the family for last rites.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS