Man Dies Of Electric Shock in South Kashmir

Representational Photo

Srinagar: A man died of electrocution on Tuesday in Kokernag area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district.

33-year-old Sabzar Ahmad Wani was repairing an electricity wire at his home in Nowbug, Larnoo on Tuesday morning when he received an electric shock, reports said. Wani was  rushed in an unconscious condition to a nearby hospital for treatment. However, the doctors there declared him dead.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS