Srinagar: A carpenter died after receiving an electric shock while his associate was injured on Friday in Aloochi Bagh locality of this capital city.
27-year-old Ishfaq Ahmad Teli and his associate received an electric shock while they were working at a house in Aloochi Bagh area of the city on Friday morning, reports said. Teli succumbed to his injuries at the hospital while his associate is currently under treatment.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.