Boy Dies After Consuming Blue-Berries In Central Kashmir’s Chadoora

Representational Photo

Srinagar- A 12-year old boy died after consuming blue-berries in Chadoora area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district.

The boy identified as Momin Bilal hails from Brinjan Chadoora, reported news agency KNT.

Family sources said that the boy consumed a large number of blue-berries as a result he started vomiting continuously.

Block Medical Officer Chadoora Dr Dalair Ahmed Bhat said that the boy was brought to the hospital and was vomiting.

“We were informed that the boy consumed bunch of blue-berries. It was a case of food-poisoning. We tried our best in the hospital but the boy died at SMHS hospital after the referral,” he said.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS