Elderly Woman Electrocuted To Death In Anantnag

10 Views

Representational Photo

Srinagar- A 50-year-old woman died due to electrocution at her home in Naina village in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Friday.

Reports said that the woman was engaged in some household chore, when she received a high volt electrical shock, leading to her instant death, as per news agency GNS.

The deceased woman has been identified as one Haleema Begum wife of Ghulam Hassan Matoo.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


KO Web Desk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS