Jammu- A daily-wager of the Power Development Department (PDD) was electrocuted to death in Rajouri district on Thursday, officials said.
Wali Mohammad son of Makhna of Banghai Thannamdi died on the spot due to electric shock while repairing an electricity line in Banghi village, according to news agency GNS.
A police official said that an FIR has been registered. “Investigations have been started regarding the matter,” he added.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.