Labourer Dies of Electrocution In North Kashmir’s Hajin

12Shares

 Representational Photo

Srinagar- A 25-year-old labourer died after receiving a high-voltage electric jolt here in Hajin area of Bandipora district on Wednesday afternoon.

A labourer identified as Imtiyaz Ahmad Bhat son of Mohammad Rustum Bhat residence Wadipora Handwara received a high-voltage shock after coming in contact with a live-wire at Kousam Bagh Hakabara of Hajin, reported news agency GNS.

Bhat, as per reports, was immediately removed to nearby hospital, however doctors present there declared him brought dead on arrival.

Meanwhile a police official has confirmed the incident and said that a case has been registered in this regard and further investigations taken up.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


KO Web Desk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS