PDD Employee Electrocuted In Srinagar

1Shares

Representational Pic

Srinagar: A Power Development Department (PDD) employee died of electrocution in this capital city on Wednesday.

40-year-old Ghulam Nabi Dar was repairing electricity line in Brane locality of Nishat here when he received an electric shock and collapsed on the ground, an official said. He said that electric shock was so strong that the PDD employee died on the spot.

A police officer told news agency KINS that a case has been registered in this regard and further investigations set into motion.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


KO Web Desk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS