Sopore- A 45-year-old employee of Power Development Department (PDD) was electrocuted to death on Monday morning in Yaseen Colony Arampora in north Kashmir's Sopore.
A PDD employee who was repairing High volt 11000 KV line at Yaseen colony Arampora received an electric shock and died on the spot, reported news agency KNO.
The deceased PDD employee was identified as Sanaullah Dar from Seloo Sopore.
Meanwhile, Police Station Sopore has registered a case in this regard and started investigation into the matter.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.