Boy ‘Mistakenly’ Consumes‘ Poison’, Dies

7Shares

Shopian: A minor died after he “mistakenly” consumed some poisonous substance inside his home in Feeripora area of south Kashmir’s Shopian district on Monday afternoon.

A police official said that a minor boy identified as Zahid Yousuf Mantoo son of Mohammad Yousuf, a resident of Feerpora Motaj consumed some poisonous substance mistakenly.

He said that though the boy was rushed to district hospital Kulgam, he succumbed at the hospital.

“We have registered a case in this regard and started further investigation,” he said.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS