Man Electrocuted In Srinagar

4Shares

Representational Pic

Srinagar: A 50-year-old man was electrocuted in Srinagar outskirts on Friday.

The deceased was repairing electric wire when he came in contact with live wire. He was rushed to the SMHS hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead.

The deceased is identified as Bashir Ahmed Parry son of Ghulam Muhammad, a resident of Parimpora Srinagar.

The incident occurred at Barthan Srinagar.

Meanwhile police has registered a case in this regard.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS