SRINAGAR BMW Motorrad on Tuesday launched the all-new BMW F 850 GS Adventure in India. The all-new BMW F 850 GS Adventure will be available as completely built-up units (CBU) and can be booked at BMW Motorrad dealerships from today onward.
The ex-showroom price of BMW F 850 GS Adventure Pro is Rs 15.4 lakhs. Moreover, the all-new BMW F 850 Adventure GS is available only with the Style Rallye package that includes Lupine Blue metallic including tapes in Racing red uni /Light white uni/Blackstorm metallic under paintwork), Windshield sport, Golden anodised rim rings and Golden anodised upper front fork tube.
From top features to tech specifications, all you need to know about this all-new BMW F 850 GS Adventure
– The distinctive GS flyline is visible from all perspectives
– Asymmetric headlamp and the GS typical flyline
– Starting from the front beak of the GS, the flyline extends over the fuel tank and seat to the rear
– LED headlights and LED daytime riding light and LED turn indicators
– The low double seat
-Wide enduro footrests, adjustable shift and foot brake levers and center stand
– High-positioned air intake, ground clearance, functionally designed surfaces and a precise panel alignment
– Engine protection bars and stainless steel luggage rack.
– Two-cylinder in-line engine with a displacement of 853 cc
– It generates 70 kW (95 hp) at 8,250 rpm
-The all-new BMW F 850 GS Adventure comes with the two riding modes Rain and Road as standard
– Automatic stability control
– Instrument cluster design, consisting of an analogue tachometer and a multifunctional display, alongside a number of control lamps
– Connectivity with a 6.5 inch full-colour TFT display
– Integrating operation via the BMW Motorrad multi-controller, it gives the rider quick access to vehicle and connectivity functions
– Phone and media functions can be used without having to install an app
– The rider can easily make telephone calls and enjoy listening to music with Bluetooth connection
– In addition, the BMW Motorrad Connected app offers everyday-suitable and practice-oriented arrow navigation directly via the TFT display
Speaking on the launch, Dr. Hans-Christian Baertels, President (act.), BMW Group India, said, With the launch of the all-new BMW F 850 GS Adventure, we are now expanding the premium BMW Motorrad range in this segment. The all-new F 850 GS Adventure offers travel enduro riders, off-road oriented touring riders and globetrotters the perfect companion for exploring the remote corners of the world by motorcycle.