Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; gabfire_videos has a deprecated constructor in /home/kashmirobserver/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gabfire-widget-pack/widget-videos.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; gabfire_about has a deprecated constructor in /home/kashmirobserver/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gabfire-widget-pack/widget-about.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; gabfire_contactus has a deprecated constructor in /home/kashmirobserver/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gabfire-widget-pack/widget-address.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; gabfire_archive has a deprecated constructor in /home/kashmirobserver/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gabfire-widget-pack/widget-archive.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; gabfire_ajaxtabs has a deprecated constructor in /home/kashmirobserver/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gabfire-widget-pack/widget-ajaxtabs.php on line 11

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; gabfire_feedburner has a deprecated constructor in /home/kashmirobserver/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gabfire-widget-pack/widget-feedburner.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; gabfire_relatedposts has a deprecated constructor in /home/kashmirobserver/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gabfire-widget-pack/widget-relatedposts.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; gabfire_search has a deprecated constructor in /home/kashmirobserver/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gabfire-widget-pack/widget-search.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; gab_text_widget has a deprecated constructor in /home/kashmirobserver/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gabfire-widget-pack/widget-text.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; gab_custom_query has a deprecated constructor in /home/kashmirobserver/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gabfire-widget-pack/widget-pop-rand-rcnt.php on line 4

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; gabfire_simplead has a deprecated constructor in /home/kashmirobserver/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gabfire-widget-pack/widget-simple-ad.php on line 4
OMG! Fruit Freshness Comes in Bottled Form | Kashmir Observer

OMG! Fruit Freshness Comes in Bottled Form

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

SRINAGAR — OMG Fruit Juices, just launched in Kashmir valley by Kolahoi Beverages (OPC) Pvt Ltd is an instant hit. OMG is the first bottled sugarcane juice with no added sugar and without any chemical preservatives and is absolutely gluten free. 

OMG juices comes with variants of lemon, cumin ginger, mango and guava.

New variant apple, orange and litchi will hit the market later this month, according to the company sources. 

“It is high end, healthy product for limited customer base. The USP of the product is that it is natural, free from preservative and surprisingly comes with shelf life of 6 months and retains nutritional value as good as fresh juice”, an official told Kashmir Observer.

“The growing demand for healthy products globally and the lack of alternatives have opened a plethora of opportunities for healthy juices to capture the booming juice segment”, official said. 

“Unlike other juices which are pasteurised and heated to kill microbes that reduces their nutritional value, there is no heating process done in OMG”.

OMG! is packaged in 250 ml glass bottles and costs https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/mo_pSlBKWPOFKCxRUoWzdRHclP2iht--mMRggR6cNjzvJP-mqtSsrGexJ8iyS-QwTPi-E7IRy-sbQ7kW4i40T4q79Q=s0-d-e1-ft#https://www.outlookbusiness.com/images/rupee.png45 with 80% pure juice. The remaining 20% includes water  mixed at different quantities depending on the sweetness of the sugarcane to ensure uniform taste.   

 


  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS