ISLAMABAD Pakistan has handed over more questions to the India High Commissioner on the Pulwama attack dossier, Foreign Ministry Affairs spokesman Mohammad Faisal said on Thursday. “We hope India will answer these questions soon,” Faisal told reporters here.
He said Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi had “credible intelligence of India preparing another act of aggression against Pakistan between April 16 and April 20”, Geo News reported.
Tensions between the two-nuclear armed neighbours intensified after a suicide bombing in Pulwama on February 14, which killed 49 CRPF troopers .
India had last month expressed disappointment over Pakistan’s response to detailed dossier on JeM’s complicity in the Pulwama attack and said identical script was followed by Islamabad in the past after the terror attacks in Mumbai in 2008 or in Pathankot in 2016.
New Delhi had also said Islamabad should take immediate, credible, irreversible and verifiable actions against terrorists and terror organisations operating from territories under its control.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.