Success is no accident. Living a great life will not come by luck or chance. It wouldnt fall from the sky. There is no magic wand, no quick fix. There are principles that lead to success. If you commit to do the things successful people do you will lead a life of success and happiness. There are certain principles that lead to success. Live by these principles to ensure you live a great life, a reasonable life, a life of joy and satisfaction. This life can be achieved by anyone who commits to live it. Leaving behind ifs and buts, focus on how to shine. Look no more backward, now that is gone. You cant reverse time but can plan your future. Here I have listed few principles to live by for an abundant, happy and successful life.
· There is nothing you cant have or achieve in life if youre willing to work for it. There are no reasonable limits to stop you other than those that exist in your own mind. What you can have is up to you. Who you can be is up to you. You are your only limit. No one else can stop you from having anything or being anyone you decide to be.
· Take responsibility for your life and you will take control of your life. Take responsibility for where you are in life and accept the challenge required to get you where you want to be. Successful people dont make excuses or blame others. They just focus on what they can do. Those who succeed in this world arent those who have escaped hardship. Every one of us carry our baggage through life. Some let go of it and push forward without the weight of excuses on their back. Holding on to that weight of excuses is only going to slow you down, hold you back from reaching your true potential. Accept where you are and decide where you are going to be.
· There is always something to be grateful for. Grateful people are successful people. It s said many times but it is worth repeating until it sinks in. when you are grateful for everything you do have in your life, your life is better! Spending every morning thinking about what you are grateful for will transform your life. The very act of doing this will lead to a better mood. A better mood will lead to better relationships, clearer mind, better results and you then attract more to be grateful for.
· Follow your own path. The world is full of opinions. None of them should influence where you want to be in life. Focus on your path and walk that path regardless of others opinions. You will never be truly successful in life unless you are living the life you want to live. Dont wear masks to fit into this world. Be brave enough to stand tall and walk in the direction you really want.
· Never stop learning and working on yourself. The key to a great life is growth that comes from self-development. The pride that comes from that growth.the inner joy that comes from that pride. The more you grow the more you know. The more you learn the more you will earn
· Live with integrity. ZigZiglar puts it as, with integrity you have nothing to fear since you have nothing to hide. With integrity, you will do the right thing. So you have no guilt. Living a life of integrity is living a life of truth. When you are living a life of truth there is nothing to hide. When there is nothing to hide theirs is nothing but pride. You do the right thing even when no one is watching, not because you are being rewarded but the reward is living a life of integrity.
· Nothing great in life comes to those who give less than everything. Success doesnt have to be a struggle. It should never feel like a chore. You should be in a place where you are enthusiastic about giving your all, because you love what you do, you love the challenge.
· You can change the way you feel any time by changing your focus. Any emotion no matter how extreme can be changed by learning how to change your focus specifically to gratitude and perspective. If your life doesnt feel like a blessing learn how to shift your focus until you get to a place where it does feel like a blessing.
· Dont chase money. Follow your purpose. Do nothing for the sole purpose of money rather do what is right and what you love. Chase the money and the money will run faster. Chase your purpose and the money will chase you.
· There is no such thing like failure unless you fail to learn the lesson. Everyone fails at something. Successful people fail more than most. But the only true failure is to give up. Failure is never the end of the story, it is just the plot twist. Keep writing your story and find a way to become a hero of it.
The end result will be worth the sacrifice. So keep going and rising. The future belongs to you and you have to guide the whole world. Be a leader than a follower.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.