SRINAGAR Three non-local labourers allegedly died due to asphyxiation in Shou village of Kulgam district in south Kashmir last night.
Reports said the bodies of the trio were shifted to district hospital Kulgam. A police official said the trio died due to asphyxiation.
“The trio might have used a gas heater and died during sleep in a room with zero ventilation,” he said.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.