2 Die In Gas Leak In HMT

0Shares

SRINAGAR — Two employees of Mughal Darbar Bakery & Restaurant died last night due to suffocation.

As per reports, the duo died allegedly due to gas leakage from a gas heater in the food outlets factory at HMT in Srinagar.

The deceased who have been identified as Mohammad Iqbal Dar son of Qayoom Ahmed Dar, a resident of Baramulla and Mohammad Yousuf Chopan son of Ghulam Mohammad, a resident of Kunzar Tangmar had fallen unconscious at their room where they were sleeping.

 

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS