SRINAGAR: At least 14 houses were gutted in a mysterious fire incident last night at Ghat Parimpora in Srinagar.
The devastated fire turned many houses were turned into ash.
Locals said that the fire engulfed at least 14 houses which were completely damaged.
Abdul Khaliq a fire victim said that the cause of fire was due to an electric shock in a power transmission line which resulted damaging of 14 houses completely.
Meanwhile, locals accused Fire Tenders for reaching late to the sport. Had fire tenders reached on time much could have saved locals said.
However, locals have appealed to the government to make assessment of the loss.
Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: Join Now
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.