2 consume poison, 1 dies

SRINAGAR: Two persons consumed poison in Anantnag and Srinagar. While one of them is being treated another died.  

A lady (name withheld) resident of Wangam Kokernag died after she consumed some poisonous substance at her home. After completion of all legal formalities Police handed over the body of the deceased lady to her relatives for last rites. A case FIR number 10/2016 under section 309 RPC has been registered in this regard.  

Meanwhile, an 18 years old girl (name withheld) resident of Saidpora Nawhatta in District Srinagar consumed some poisonous substance at her home. She was shifted to SMHS Hospital for treatment. Srinagar Police has registered a case in this regard.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS