Welder electrocuted in Awantipora

0Shares

TRAL: A welder died after he was electrocuted in Awantipora.
A police official said that a welder Fida Hussain Ganaie son of Ghulam Hassan Ganaie resident of Yaal Pattan Baramulla received electric shock while working at Panchayat Ghar Gulistan Tral and died. Police has registered a case and proceedings under section 174 CrPC have been initiated to ascertain the cause of his death.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS