Woman electrocuted in Anantnag

0Shares

SRINAGAR: A woman was electrocuted in Achabal area of District Anantnag last evening, police said.

“A 35-year-old woman Hafiza Begum wife of Ali Mohammad Wagey resident of Gori Mohalla, Achabal in district Anantnag received electric shock while cooking at her home,” police said. “She was shifted to the District Hospital Islamabad for treatment, wherefrom she has been referred to district hospital Islamabad for further treatment.”

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS