PDD employee electrocuted in Anantnag

0Shares

Srinagar-A PDD employee got electrocuted while repairing electric wires in Anantnag.

A Line man of PDD Ishtiaq Ahmad Bhat son of Abdul Rehman Bhat resident of Ashmuqam got electrocuted while repairing electric wires near Wajoora Ashmuqam, Anantnag. 

He was shifted to hospital for treatment where doctors declared him brought dead. The body of the deceased was handed over to his legal heirs for last heirs.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS