PDD employee electrocuted in Anantnag

0Shares

Srinagar- A PDD employee in Dooru area of Anantnag District was electrocuted while repairing an electric transformer last evening. 

A PDD employee Shabir Ahmed Khan son of Ghulam Rasool resident of Mir Maidan was critically injured when he received electric shock while repairing an electric transformer at Mirmaidan-Dooru, Anantnag. The injured was shifted to District Hospital Anantnag for treatment. 

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS