LPG cylinder blast, house gutted

0Shares

Srinagar: Two siblings and their mother received burn injuries in a gas cylinder blast at Wadipora area of Handwara in north-Kashmir’s Kupwara district on Friday.

A police official said that today morning a house belonging to Ghulam Rasool Bhat caught fire due to leakage of gas resulting in injuries to three members of a family, including two minor siblings and their mother.

The injured were immediately shifted to nearby hospital for treatment, the official said.

During the incident the house got completely damaged, the official said.

Meanwhile, police has registered a case and further investigations taken up in this regard.

Meanwhile, Fire broke out in  the residential house of Manzoor Ahmed Baba son of Ali Mohammad Baba resident of Ishbar Nishat at Kaka Sarai resulting in partial damage to the house. Fire was brought under control with the help of fire tenders and police. 

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS